The Next Commerce Accelerator is a seed investment fund and startup acceleration platform. Together with over 17 well-established corporates from the B2C and B2B trade industries, we support founders with scalable business models.
Our approach as an accelerator and investor is service-oriented, providing full support through a proactive partnership, such as operational help in core business development tasks along with product and tech reviews to make startups successful.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager, who shares our love for marketing and startups, who is enthusiastic about identifying and winning the best founders and is keen to support amazing and inspiring teams from the very beginning of their journey. Help us building and expanding the NCA brand and community across Europe.
The ideal background for this role are people with 2-3 years of work experience, a passion for marketing and social media, and ideally first footprints in the startup ecosystem. This is a full-time position, based in Hamburg, Germany.
- Engage with the tech and entrepreneurship community in Europe’s startup hubs, by making business trips to conferences, meetings, startup-events, etc.
- Expand our brand in Europe by using online and offline communication tools
- Directly exchange with our corporate investors about promising startups candidates
- Help source potential investment opportunities in Europe and manage our startup database
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy while managing your own budget
- Tell our story and keep our community engagement through social media and newsletters
- Support our own events (i.e. Demoday and Investor’s Speed Dating)
- Working directly with the two General Partners embedded in a small team
What you’ll get:
- Steep learning curve and significant exposure to the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Competitive Salary
- Market know-how and industry insights
- Contacts to our corporate investors and partners
- Flexible working hours
- Work with great founders
- Attend events all over Europe
- Manage your own budget
Here’s what we’d like you to bring to the table:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience with references
- Passion for Networking and meeting new People
- Profund marketing know-how, ideally in the areas of content strategy, social media concept/strategy, mobile marketing, and SEO/SEA
- Be able to run on your own, identify projects and prioritize without much guidance
- Organizational strength and strong communication skills
- Fluent in English and at least basic skills in German
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply
If you are interested in the position, we’d love to hear from you! Please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A full CV
- 2-3 business-related references
- Your salary expectations
- Your earliest possible starting date