GOT A QUESTION?
Frequently Asked Questions
We run tailored six months programs aiming to help your company achieve product-market fit and growth through hands-on mentorship, network, and funding.
We are in quest of scalable product and service companies with unfair advantages that are able to serve a (new) market in i.e. retail, software, beauty, food, fashion, VR/AR/XR, SaaS, e-commerce, marketing, HR, advertising, technology, insurtech, fintech, proptech, always on the commerce-related side of things.
- The success of our program lies within our multi-corporate approach. Our investors can quickly become our startups’ customers. Proven engagements with our 20+ corporate partners range from exits over investment to client listings, paid pilots, exclusive partnerships, and relevant product testing. Here are a few numbers:
- More than 50% of our portfolio companies receive follow-up funding within 6 months after acceleration
- Average follow-up funding amount is EUR 600k within 12 months after acceleration
- It is up to our founders which investment model to choose. Let it be the program, network, and coaching with or without additional funding.
- The NCA program lasts for 6 months and not only 3 months or 100 days or whatsoever. This gives founders the ability to work on their whole business, not only on either the sales side, the tech part, the business model, the marketing strategy…
The program is designed for 6 months. But no worries, by becoming a long-term partner our support and dedication go beyond.
No, we won’t sign an NDA. No serious venture firm does at this stage.
Not for us. We want a pitch deck and a financial forecast. While a business plan can be helpful for some, we make our funding decisions based on our application form, your documents, and personal interviews. We love demos and profound pitch decks.
Everyone who calls themself a passionate founder.
You need to have more than only an idea. A prototype and some customers would be great. You can also apply at a later stage to use the strategic advantage of our program.
Yes, you can.
You can apply, but it is unlikely that we will accept you. We believe creating a successful startup is about teamwork. But we also believe in some serendipity from time to time.
We believe in second chances. After NCA you usually do not need another acceleration program in Europe. So the question is, what happened before us?
The form is always online. But we have an official application phase that will be communicated on our social media channels.
We start our batches in spring and fall. Application deadlines are mid-January and mid-August.
- Our 6-month booster program (including workshops, mentoring, office space, and access to our premier league network) for 2% equity.
- plus Investment of €25k in return for 4% of the company’s equity.
- plus Investment of €50k in return for 8% of the company’s equity.
- plus Investment of up to €150k = 3rd party valuation*
*We invest up to €150k to the same valuation as a committed third-party investor
You can’t pay a previous debt, as we want that the money is used for the growth of the company. Other than that, we don’t tell you what to do with the money. You should invest the money in things that help your product to get traction.
Yes! We offer a 6-month tailored program for 2% of your company’s equity in return.